NATIONAL INFORMATICS CENTRE KERALA Distribution of New Ration Cards
Hon’ble Chief Minister of Kerala, Shri. Pinarayi Vijayan inaugurated the distribution of new ration cards in Kerala at Kollam on 9th March 2017. Hon’ble Minister for Food and Civil Supplies presided over the function. Hon’ble Minister for Forests, Government of Kerala, Shri. K. Raju distributed the Priority Cards and Minister of Fisheries, Government of Kerala, Smt. Mercy Kutty Amma Distributed the AAY cards to selected beneficiaries in Kollam. Secretary (Food and Civil Supplies), Smt. Mini Antony IAS, presented the report. Member of Parliaments and MLA’s, Mayor of Kollam and other functionaries from Kollam District and various other political leaders from the district felicitated the function.
The Ration Card Management System along with the renewal software for the statewide household survey is developed by NIC, Kerala State unit. The software is having the following modules and features:
- Printing of pre-populated data sheets from the existing ration card database to capture additional socio economic parameters
- Data updation thorough a web based system through around 4000 nodes throughout the state.
- The verification of the Data by the concerned rationing authority.
- Verification of the data by the beneficiary and provide feedback.
- Online submission of and changes required, if any, by beneficiaries through One-time password authentication
- Allotment of marks based on various socio economic parameters and generation of list under various categories as per NFSA after applying various exclusion and inclusion criteria
- Bulk ADHAAR authentication from SRDH
- De-duplication of ration cards
- Generation of beneficiary list based for various categories ARD-wise on local body wise.
- Publication of the same list in the website.
- Updation of the database after hearing appral from the beneficiaries.
- Generation of PDF of new ration cards of the entire state with bar code, and QR code, etc.