Agriculture & Animal Husbandry
ReALCRAFT - is a work flow based online application system for Vessel Registration under MS Act and License Certificate under MFR Act to the fishing vessels operating along the Indian coast.
HORTNET - is a unique intervention to accomplish e-Governance in NHM where-in total transparency has been envisaged in all the processes of workflow.
AHEAD (Animal Husbandry Enterprise Administrative Depository)
Agricultural Marketing Information Network - An ICT Project to bring the farmers in a better bargaining position and to promote a culture of good agricultural marketing practices in the country. Involves linking all the agricultural produce wholesale markets, State Agricultural Marketing Boards/Directorates and DMI offices. www.agmarknet.nic.in
Farmer Registration - is an ICT enabled online workflow system for registration of Agriculture Farmers, Fish Farmers, Live Stock Farmers.
OpenLypsaa - is a complete solution for Dairy Cooperative Societies(DCS) and is a collaborative initiative of National Informatics Centre, Dairy Development Department and Dairy Cooperative Societies.
Download Presentation HERE
Fair Price Shop Automation - is a prepilot implementation to ensure the transparency in the Public Distribution Process. The stock details of the ration shops can be centrally managed since the stock lifting from the AWD and delivery to the ARD are updated to the PDS server.
e-RCMS - is a solution for any Taluk Supply Office (TSO) in the country to achieve the smooth implementation of Ration Card Management System and Allocation process.
- PDS portal
CAP - This system has been developed for the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala. This System is for the Centralized Seat Allotment process for Professional Courses.
TT - This system has been developed for the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education Kerala. This System is for the general transfer process of higher secondary teachers, higher secondary principals.
Kerala Results Publishing - NIC Kerala continually supports the online exam results publishing activity for the State Boards & Entrance Commissionerate. All major results like SSLC, Higher Secondary, Vocational Higher Secondary and Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance Exam are being handled since 2004.
- Examination Management System is a comprehensive package automating the workflow from candidate registration to processing and dissemination of results of SSLC, Higher Secondary, Vocational Higher Secondary, TTC, THSLC, A-Level (SSLC Equivalency) examinations conducted by the respective Boards of Government of Kerala. The system is designed to capture data of candidates and marks. Parallel valuation and data entry permits result publishing within a day or two of completing valuation. Speedy result dissemination along with marks of individual subjects ensures public satisfaction.
Examinations Handled: Class-X (SSLC, THSLC, A-Level), Class-XII (Higher Secondary and Vocational Higher Secondary) , TTC (Teachers' Training Course)
SSLC-EMS - is a comprehensive package for automating the work flow of SSLC (Class X) Examination, which is one of the major public examinations conducted by Govt. of Kerala.
- Education Portals for SSLC, DHSE and VHSE hosted in State Data Centre facilitates various online activities like publishing of circulars, notifications, opinion polls etc. apart from exam related routine activities like Online Registration of candidates for March, SAY and Improvement Examinations, deployment of Admission Ticket, Question Paper Estimation and Verification, Teachers Posting to the camps, Online Student Transfer, Uploading of sample question papers from schools. .
CAMPS (Online Entry of Examination data from camps) Online Tabulation of marks from II year & SAY Double Valuation Camps for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. CAMPS aims to capture the marks tabulated directly from the source of creation at Valuation Camps.
THSLC - A comprehensive package for automating the work flow of Technical High School Class X Examination of Govt. Of Kerala.
e-Campus*suite - is a suite of application that provides the management,faculties, staff and students with immediate access to real-time information and connects that information to specific action.
University*Suite - is an integrated suite of applications for any University based on an integrated solution architecture covering important functional areas and activities of the University.
- Scholarship Management System.
hsCAP - This system has been developed for the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala. District wise Centralized Allotment Process for +1 admissions of higher secondary and vocational higher secondary courses are handled by this system.
START-UP - Training Management Software for Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala. Modules like course event creation, work flow for approval, time table generation, training calendar generation, brochure generation etc. are included in this.
IFMS (Integrated Financial Management System)
Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) is one of the prestigious Projects of Government of Kerala undertaken by Finance Department and Treasury Department. IFMS Kerala has been conceived in-line with the Modernization of Treasury Systems, which is one of the MMPs of Government of India. IFMS envisages end-to-end integration system among various stakeholders such as Finance Department, Treasury Department, Administrative and Line Departments, Accountant General, RBI and Banks.
The following are the major Application modules in the IFMS Project
- e-Treasury – Receipt Management System
- Core Treasury Savings Bank (TSB)
- Budget Allocation and Monitoring System (BAMS)
- Bill Information and Management System (BiMS)
- Pensioner's Information and Management System (PIMS)
- CoreTIS – Core Treasury Information System
- CRA for e-Stamping and Stamp Management System
- Vendor Information and Management System (ViMS)
- Integrated Accounts Management System (iAMS)
- User Management and Administration System (UMAS)
NIC Kerala has developed and implemented various Application Modules in the IFMS Project. As part of the IFMS project, smooth and successful integration has been achieved with various stakeholder Applications such as SPARK (HR Management System), EMLI (Effective Management of LoC Issuances), GAINPF (Government Aided Institution's PF), Billing System of Local Self Government Institutions, VLC System of Accountant General, e-Kuber of RBI, PlanSpace of State Planning Board, PFMS, Jeevan Pramaan, LIC, SLI, PLI etc.
Treasury Savings Bank (TSB) is a unique savings bank system of Government of Kerala. The TSB has various types of Accounts such as Savings Bank Accounts, Pensioner's Savings Account, Treasury Fixed Deposit, Treasury Security Accounts, Treasury Public Accounts etc. Government Officials, Pensioners, Institutions and Public can open and operate Treasury Savings Bank Accounts.
NIC Kerala has developed a Core Banking Solution (CBS) for Treasury Savings Bank (TSB), which enables Customers to operate their accounts and avail banking services from any branch of the Treasuries in Kerala. All the 222 Treasury branches have been enabled under CBS network. The CBS for TSB is one of major modules of IFMS Project.
As part of the IFMS, Government of Kerala has enabled online submission of Salary bills of Government employees and vendor payment bills for contractors and various beneficiaries. Salary and Pension payments are credited to either Treasury Savings Bank Accounts or Bank Accounts. The vendor payments can be credited to their bank accounts in any Nationalized Banks in India. This has been achieved with the successful integration of e-Kuber of RBI. Government of Kerala has already enabled e-Treasury for any remittance to Government through e-Payment gateway. This has also been integrated with e-Kuber of RBI for automatic reconciliation of accounts.
Highlights of the Core Banking System
- Customers with KYC
- All existing Customers migrated to new 15 digit unique Account Number
- Debit and Credit possible from any Treasury branch
- Inter branch transfer of accounts and amounts
- Facility to transfer amount from TSB to any Nationalized Bank Account using Standing Instruction based on fixed amount or percentage of closing balance or percentage of current month balance
- Facility to transfer amount between Treasury accounts at any time
- Fund transfer can be scheduled between any Treasury Account and to Bank Account
- Customers to have net banking facility to their TSB Accounts
- Customers to have Utility payment facility
- Provision to know available Balance
- Online Passbook for Savings Bank and Fixed Deposit (FD) Accounts
- SMS Alerts on all Credit and Debits
- SMS Alerts on Maturity and Interest due on FD Accounts
- Government intends to open TSB accounts to its 5 lakh employees and credit their salary and allowances to TSB accounts
EMLI - EMLI is a web based application developed by NIC, Kerala State Centre for Finance Department for automating the Issuance of Letter of Credit (LoC) based on the bills submitted by the division offices of work executing departments. The application enables the online submission of bills from Division offices of cheque drawing departments.
GAINPF - is a web based solution architecture covering all functional activities in the PF system of Government Aided Institutions. It aims to establish a network based system to cover all the PF related activities and monitoring the Provident Fund scheme in Government aided Institutions, in order to maintain proper accounts and speedy process PF related activities.
BUDGET: This system is for the State Budget preparation by Finance Department. All the activities related to pre-budget and post budget activities are handled in this system.
GAD and Establishment
SPARK - A centralised integrated computerised personnel and payroll information system will help the government to get details of any employee immediately, achieve highest level of transparency in dealing with the employees, more consistent application of rules etc.
eHospital@NIC - solution helps small to large size hospitals to streamline patient care, hospital administration, ancilliary services and clinical support activities.
- XLN - is a web application which automates the workflow associated with Drugs Sales Licensing System.
Office of the Principal Accountant General (A & E), Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala
- Gazetted Entitlement Management System [GEMS] - GEMS is a web portal developed by NIC, Kerala to improve efficiency/ effectiveness of GE functions.
- GPF Annual Account Statements
- File Tracking System
- Legislative Assembly Interpellation System (LAIS) is a centralised web-based system for the effective management and monitoring of assembly questions & answers.
- AID - Assurance Implementation Desk (AID) System is a Web-enabled G2G System for the efficient distribution, follow-up, implementation and monitoring of assurances made in the State Legislative Assembly.
FREES - is a "single window scheme" where citizens have the opportunity to pay all the taxes and other dues to Government. The salient feature of the project is the effective integration of IT and logistics for citizen services.
- PEARL SUITE
- BHUREKHA - Land Records Information System for Taluk and Village offices to keep the land records at village / taluk offices digitally updated, collection of various taxes and to issue land related certificates at village offices.
- IDEALS - Integrated Database for Establishing Archives of Land Survey to computerize the Field Register (Town/Village Survey) prepared by the Survey department at the time of resurvey. The attribute data is captured to generate various registers for revenue administration. The project has been implemented in all survey offices of Kerala as part of the ongoing Pilot Project of Resurvey of villages in Kerala.
- SAND - The project used to bring transparency & fairness in the sand mining process.
DC*Suite – is an integrated suite of applications for the Collectorate based on an integrated solution architecture covering all functional areas and activities of the Collectorate.
- Taluk*Suite – is an integrated web based application for Taluk activities.
LINK - monitoring system for AW land assignment and the related activities in the district. Officials of Village Office, Taluk Office and Collectorate can access the system.
- ReLIS– is a web based solution for Land Records and online mutation which can be accessed by citizen, SROs, villages and Taluks.
PALMS – is a package for assignment of Government land to the general public. The system covers all the procedures involved starting from registration of application till issue of 'Patta'.
- PEARLSuite - Consists of a suite of applications to enable the Department of Registration to extend its services to general public over web as part of e-governance, efficiently and ably handle daily operations at Sub Registrar Offices and to disseminate domain related information to general public.
- PEARL_NET – Multilingual web-based public portal for submission of all kinds of applications to Sub Registrar offices.
- OPEN_PEARL – Web based application to carry out all the activities of Sub Registrar Offices in Kerala State.
- Web portal for Department of Registration - http://keralaregistration.gov.in
Social Welfare Department
- Kerala Women's Commission
e-Transport - All RTO services like Vehicle Registration, Driving License,Vehicle Permit, Vehicle Tax etc are fully computerized in all 74 / 74 RT & SRT Offices under the department.
Software Development and Training Center [SDTC]
- SDTC Kochi
eAdmissions - Software for Centralised Counseling, Allotment and Admission Process.
Common Admission Test (CAT) for Candidate Registration, Test Venue Allocation, Admit Card Generation, Result Publication and Option Registration to Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT).
Mining Activities Monitoring System for Department of Mines and Geology, Government of Kerala.
Publishing the E-Newsletter 'Parivahan NextMile' for NIC & MoRTH on a quarterly basis.
ERP based Production Line Management System, Legacy Application for National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology and Training - NIFPHAT (in progress).
Scheme Monitoring System for Coir Board with internet and intranet portals (in progress).
Portal Development for Employees State Insusrance Corporation(ESIC), Directorate of Cashew And Cococa Development (DCCD), Kerala State Mediation Council(KSMC) following GIGW Guidelines and CMS Standards (in progress).
National level projects
- e-Procurement- is an online solution to conduct all stages of a procurement process.
- e-Office – aims to support governance by using in more effective and transparent inter and intra-government processes.
- ICES (Customs)
- COLLABLAND - A software developed by CAD group, NIC HQ for digitization and mosaicing of survey maps. It can handle a variety of survey systems like Chain, Theodolite and Total Station (ETS). It has been customized and implemented in States such as Kerala, TamilNadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Union Territories of Puducherry and Lakshadweep besides the Auroville Foundation.
Missing Child Tracking - is an Initiative of Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India to track the progress of children of every CCI in the country. It also aims to track down every missing child of this country.
- AGMARKNET - is an ICT Project to bring the farmers in a better bargaining position and to promote a culture of good agricultural marketing practices in the country.
e-District - The project is intended to provide Government services to citizens through Common Service Centres (CSC) which are easily accessible or through public portal and respective offices.
EBT - is a generic application for the electronic transfer of various benefits of various schemes of the government to the citizen. The system can be configured for any scheme/programmes easily and adopted for electronic transfer of benefits to the ban account of the beneficiaries.
- IDEAS - is a File Tracking System at the core, with many add on features for Secretariat and Government Departments.
Other e-Governance Projects
- HaMoS - is a web based application to monitor and record keeping of hardware item of an office.
IDEAS – The innovative web application for tracking Petitions, Tapal & File for Secretariat and all other Govt. departments. Provided the services like G2C, G2E, G2G, internet/ email query enquiry for citizen, touch screen, int6egeration with e-post, digital PR, MBS, GO subscription , Status alert of petition, file through email/SMS
G-Speak – e-Access to Kasargod. G-SpeAK is an attempt of the district administration to make use of the advancements in the field of ICT for providing better governance.
BUDMOS Budget Monitoring System. This is a web enabled standard generic package to monitor the annual budget of Government Offices. This is used to streamline the flow of annual budgetary allocation, head-wise, detailed head-wise and object-head wise and assist in the preparation of appropriation of funds. Implemented BUDMOS in the following departments in Govt. of Kerala
- Police Headquarters and its 46 offices. - http://22.214.171.124/~budmosuser/
- Directorate of Technical Education and its 130 offices. - http://dtekerala.gov.in/budmos_dte
- Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences and its 50 offices. - http://ahd.kerala.gov.in/budmos
- Blood Donor's Directory – www.blooddonors.gov.in
- SEVANA – www.sevana.gov.in
- RTPeRMS - is an online solution for managing the road trenching permit requests for Public Works Department (PWD).
- eHajar - is an electronic attendance monitoring system which uses Biometric Devices to register attendance.
SWABHIMAN - is a well-defined integrated software solution based on the twin-concepts of Employment Generation and making available service of skilled personnel for the household needs.
OCMMS - Online Consent Management & Monitoring System (OCMMS) for Kerala State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB) is a web based application for automating the workflow associated with Consent Management and Monitoring Consent Management.
DC*Suite Palakkad - CSI-Nihilent eGovernance Award 2011-2012 – Award of Appreciation for Sustenance.
eDistrict - CSI-Nihilent Award 2011-2012
eHospital@NIC Ernakulum - CSI Nihilent Award - 2013
e-Procurement - CSI-Nihilent eGovernance Award of Appreciation – 2013
eTransport - Intelligent Enforcement Automation System in the transport sector has won E-World Jury Choice Awards for 'Best Initiative for Use of ICT in Public
Safety, Security and Disaster Management' category for the year 2012.
SRTO Pattambi received ISO 9001:2008 certificate for the period 2011-2014
e-Services of Ration Card bagged The Manthan Award South Asia, 2011
e-SAND of Kasaragod - Chief Minister's Award for innovation in Public Policy – 2013
hsCAP - National E-Governance award 2010
Real Craft - The Best e-governance award by PC Quest 2011
SAND Thrissur - CSI Nihilent award of appreciation under project category in 2011 & GOLD under " Best District Level Initiatives in citizen centric service delivery through ICT " for National award on e-governance 2013- 14 by GOI, Dept of AR&PG
ReALCraft - Manthan Award 2010